Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me!! Monday...




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Here I am with 22 minutes left to Tuesday, on the east coast anyway, and I'm JUST now doing my Not Me! Monday post. So anyhow, Here I go...

I certaintly DID NOT just tell my husband to "hurry", so I could come make my Not Me! Monday post!! Certaintly not me!! That would be HORRIBLE!!

On second thought, I DID NOT just write that. I am deffinately putting myself out there WAY too easily. Ouch!!

I DID NOT let Ryan pee in a cup in the suburban to keep from having to get out at Target because I was not "Dressed" to go in.

I DID NOT put a towel folded up in Brayden's bed at 2 in the morning the other night when he awoke to let me know he had an accident. With that, I certaintly DID NOT let him go commando back to bed. Nope, Not me!!

Last but not least, I DID NOT feed Paisley the side of my boob in a haze last night as I fought to keep my eyes open. I would NEVER do that!! In my findings, I did not take a picture of the hickey, and choose to print it and put it in the scrap book as my first hickey...Haha! Not me...

1 comment:

  1. I thought that trying to find your feet was a reference to you being pregnant and not being able to see your feet.

    I do "not" let my 2.5 year old wear diapers when we go out in public so I don't have to worry about finding a bathroom. I guess it would be easier if I had a boy and could use a cup.

    ReplyDelete