Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Babies...






















I want to introduce you to my babies. First, Is Daniel. He is 11. He was born on good friday. He was my first test of faith. He originally was going to be named Bradley, but my mom suggested Daniel and I happily agreed. At 2 weeks old he was diagnosed with right focal infantile seizures. At 3 mo. old and MRI confirmed brain damage. At 2 y.o he was given the diagnosis of Cerebral Palsy. He can't walk, or talk. I may never hear the words " I love you" come out of his mouth, but I've heard them a thousand times through his countless smiles and slobbery kisses. He truely is my hero. He's overcome his dissability, and finds ability in everything he does.
It switched the next 2 around, so we'll go in it's order *giggle*
Next posted is Brayden. He's my 3rd son. He's 4. He was also born on Good Friday. March 25th. Brayden is the "big brother". He helps out alot around the house. He's my right hand. Literally. He's eager to please, and has quite an imagination. He loves motorcycles, and wal*mart. *shrug* He's wise beyond his years in vocabulary and can out talk even me. Now that's saying alot.
Then there's Ryan. Who is 5. He's the 2nd boy born. Ryan was born 5 weeks early, and after a week long NICU stay was welcomed home with open arms, healthy. Ryan loves big trucks and bugs. Ecspecially moths. *shaking head* He's the epitome of boyism. haha. He hates water being poured on his head but happily runs through the sprinklers. He loves lightning mcqueen and all things involved.
Then there's Cody. He is 3 and a bit fiesty. Not one for patience. He voices himself often with screams. He has long eyelashes, and a heart melting smile. He follows his big brothers everywhere. He is their shadow. He loves "mowing the lawn" and sitting on mama. He adores his sisters, unfortunately they doesn't always adore him.
Next is Madison. She'll be 20 mo. She has beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair. She loves her babies, and carries them around everywhere. She loves to put them to sleep and give them hugs and kisses. She adores Brayden and Paisley second to her boots I believe. She's a princess, and has to have her way. She doesn't like the word "no" and will quite often end up on the floor after hearing it.
Last but not least, Is Paisley. She'll be 4 mo. the 18th. She is the completion to our family, and we couldn't have asked for more. She's a boobie monster. She loves watching her brothers and sisters and is adored by them all. She loves being talked to and can laugh for hours. I love her to pieces, and am trying to embrace each moment as she is the last. *sniff*
We truely have been blessed beyond words. We couldn't have asked for more then what we've been given in these 6 beautiful and wonderful children. Time sure has flown, and I'm learning to treasure every moment.
Thank you Lord so much for blessing me with these babies. For thinking enough about me that you should grace me with your children. Please guide me as a mother. Help me to hear your voice and follow your path. Help me to honor you in this journey.




















1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! I just linked to your blog over at MckMamma's! I'm so glad I did too...you have a beautiful family! I am also drawn to new Christians as well. I have called myself a Christian all of my life but have only recently realized (within the past 3-4 years) that I wasn't living my life as a Christian at all. I am trying to change that now!

    Your last little prayer just touched my heart...you are right they are His children and our blessings! Stop over and visit me sometime at my blog. I have 6 beautiful step-children and my husband and I are TTC #1.

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete