Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What am I doing here??

I'm lost, and a bit scared. I know where I need to be, It's the getting there that's a bit trembling. I named my blog "trying to find my feet", cause that's what I'm trying to do. I think I've lived so long for everyone else that I've truely lost sight of who I am. I've lost sight of what is most important in life. I've cared too much about what others thought. Now it's time to be brutally honest. With myself, and with others. *No Backspacing* You might not always like, or agree with what I have to say, but this is me. It's my way of being able to find my feet. Through my thoughts, my words, my blog. So, here goes....

1 comment:

  1. It's a great way to do it...a wonderful outlet! Forgive me for trying to catch up on all of your posts, LOL!

    ReplyDelete